- Stokers are equipments in which the fuel is transported into the combustion pot by an auger and burning happens on the upper side of the pot.
- Stoker body is manufactured of cast material which is durable for high temperatures.
- Auger leaves are made of thick material and the shaft mill is of full material.
- Problem free operation is obtained by using proper capacity reduktor.
- In our stokers there are 2 stage fire extinguishing system and mechanical water cooled fire return prevention system. The second system provides system protection even at power cut occasions.
- There is bunker discharge and flame pushing systems operating by an electrcial temperature sensor.
- Fuel level control automation can be provided for the bunker on request.
- Primary and secondary air fans provide homogenious and proper combustion.
Stoker body is manufactured of cast material which is durable for high temperatures.