- Economizers are equipments that heats the boiler feed water or supplies energy need at any point that heat is required by using waste exhaust gas of the boiler.
- Economizers can be produced as spiral water tube, wing water tube casette aor fire tube type according to the boiler and fuel types.
- For feed water heating of steam boilers, modulating level control is recommended to be used.
* Recuperators are used to heat the primary air that is needed for the burner of the boilers by using boiler waste exhaust gas.
* Recuperator design must be carried out according to the durability limits and structure of the burner.
* Protection is obtained by high temperature control and by-pass systems.